Terms of service
- It is forbidden to distribute, sell, reverse engineer, modify, decompile, deobfuscate, dump, or unarchive the Abyss mod, or any other Abyss binaries provided without explicit permission from the Abyss team.
- It is forbidden to share or resell the licenses of our products. The client is all right reserved.
- It is forbidden to use the resources of this site or the client for commercial purposes.
- It is forbidden to distribute false or abusive information about our products.
- We are not responsible for any in-game bans/suspensions. Products are used at your own risk.
- Malicious activity is not tolerated, including, but not limited to; fraud, scams, DDoS, exposing personal or private information.
- We may change the terms and conditions in the future, we will post updates in the profile section of your account.
Administration has right to suspend the subscription in case of violation of any of these rules.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED
- You are over the age of 18 OR have parental permission
- You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or paypal account
- You will not chargeback, dispute, reverse any payments
- You understand that the protection of your account log-in information is the sole responsibility of the user. In the event of a compromised account, no purchases will be transferred or refunded
- You agree to everything listed above and below.
- You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this server. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
- You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to,
damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we
have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
(I) The use of or the inability to use the service,
(II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service,
(III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions,
(IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
(V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
- All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit or if you leave the server in any way.
By using any of our services you consent to the processing of your personal data in order to protect our services from misuse, detect bugs, prevent fraud and improve our services.
We collect and process the following data:
- Web username on abyssclient.com
- Discord username
- We don't store passwords, all passwords are hashed with sha512 and salt, we only store the hash and salt.
- Hash (sha1) of the IP used to access our services
- Language code for translations
- Login history on our web and the client
- Active sessions on the web and the client
- Information of the PCs in which our products are used:
- Unique software ID, stored in disc
- Unique hardware ID, generated with the rest of information
- CPU cores and speed
- Amount of RAM and swap
- Disc size: total and free space
- OS name
- OS version
- OS hostname
- OS account
- OS language
- OS local time
- Network card MAC addresses
- JVM version and vendor
- Linux release version if applicable
- Minecraft accounts: username and uuid
- Message log of any internal mechanism of communication on the web of the client
- Crash reports:
- Date of crash
- Type of crash/crash message (shown in the crash window)
- ID of account active during the crash
- No crash log is sent or collected, you must manually sent it if you want us to look at it for troubleshooting or during a bug report
The person legally responsible for the processing of data in our services is cout970.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.Last update: 2021-10-12